Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 123
Sumo 8’8” is a small short board which offers incredible stability, thanks to its generous slightly forward width. Designed with a scoopline flatter to facilitate the take-off even in the less powerful waves or active sea, it has got sharp edges and a remarkable concave bow that make this board a funny short board also for heavy riders.
HOW TO USE
- All-round, cruising, exploring, sup surfing, windsup (vento leggero), tender.
- Length: 9’8’’
- Width: 31 3/4’’
- Thickness: 4 3/4″
- Volume: 154 L
- Weight: 9,5kg (+-500gr)
- Superlight EPS foam, Epoxy, 3K Carbon, Pvc, Natural Bamboo double sandwich veneer. Glossy Finish.
- Shape: deep concave / Flat / V
- Fins set up: Thruster
- Fins size: 7’’ (Usbox) Central fin
- Side Fins: 4.7 (Future Fins System)
- Automatic valve in Goretex: YES
- Eva deck pad: YES
- Sail plug: NO
- Leash plug: Single
- Carrier bag/container on the deck’s surface: NO
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Deluxe bag