inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: SW10172
Karma 9’8” is a stable and easy board thanks to the new more harmonious shape. The concave bow encourages the take-off in the medium-small waves. It’s an ideal board for lighter riders who seek a good compromise in sup surfing in medium waves or for heavier riders who want more stability on a short board.
Excellent all-round board which is very popular also with the female audience.
HOW TO USE
- All-round, cruising, exploring, sup surfing.
- Length: 9’8’’
- Width: 31 3/4’’
- Thickness: 4 3/4″
- Volume: 154 L
- Weight: 11 (+-500gr)
- Light EPS foam, Epoxy, Pvc, patch deck reinforcement (S.A.), Natural Bamboo sandwich veneer on top. Glossy Finish
- Shape: Concave flat V
- Fins set up: Thruster
- Fin size: 8’’ (Usbox) Central fin
- Side fins: 4.7 (Future fins or FCS)
- Automatic valve in Goretex: YES
- Eva deck pad: YES
- Sail plug: NO
- Leash plug: Single
- Carrier bag/container on the deck’s surface: NO
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Deluxe bag