inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: SW10165
This board represents the advanced concept of Moki CTC (Competition Touring Concept).
Dragster is designed to face up long distances and it has really got a racing soul. It will be the board to beat in the new touring class up to 12’5” in all-round/race competitions.
The special design of the hull and the volume distribution make this board incredibly fast in the flat water, sliding upwind and very fluid in the downwind. A board that remains accessible and stable, with all the comfort on board to be a perfect board for sports tourism or exploration.
HOW TO USE
- Fast cruising, exploring, fitness, touringcompetition.
- Length: 12’3’’
- Width: 28 1516”
- Thickness: 6 916’’
- Volume: 230 L
- Weight: 13 kg (+-500gr)
- Superlight EPS foam (14 kgm3), Epoxy, 3K Carbon, Pvc/carbon patch deck reinforcement (S.A.), Natural double sandwich bamboo veneer and full carbon rails. Matt Finish.
- Shape: pronounced keel / Slight concave center / flat tail
- Fins set up: Single
- Fins size: 9’’ (Usbox) Central fin
- Automatic valve in Goretex: YES
- Eva deck pad: YES
- Sail plug: NO
- Leash plug: Single
- Carrier bag/container on the deck’s surface:YES
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Deluxe bag